ALCM – The finned Square Anemostat is an end HVAC element for air distribution. The anemostat has a front outflow face of fixed profile blades arranged horizontally. The blades are supplied in various arrangements – basic (square), and arrangements I, H, L and U.
- Installation into ceiling or suspended below ceiling
- For offices, cinemas, restaurants, shopping centers, etc.
- Airflow volume from 110 to 1 800 m3/h
- Size AxB in mm: 250, 300, 400, 500, 600, 625
- Installation height from 2,6 to 4,0 m
- For heating and cooling with ∆tp ≤ −8 K
- Supplied air is separated into four sides perpendicular one to each other
- Galvanized plenum box
- Front panel coated by RAL 9010